Sunday, September 21, 2008

Christmas Cards

A few months ago- I posted a request on www.Splitcoaststampers.com for some Christmas images. I wanted to make a variety of Christmas cards this year without buying a bunch of different stamp sets. I was surprised at how many people sent me stamped images for card fronts! So Thank you Stampin Sista's!

First a snowman in a snow globe. I used tombo glue and sprinkled glitter inside the snow globe part. For the background I used my itty bitty background set and then used a white gel pen on some of the dots to make it look like.. snow? (I'll let you be the judge.)



















Next are some little elves. I love these little guys! I used my blender pens and stamp pads to color the images. I also used some gel/glitter pens on the word "noel".















I had some extra time today- Heath was sick so I stayed home from church with him. I thought I would make more stationary boxes to give as birthday presents for my Primary teachers... but these little guys were looking at me in my stack of things to make... I couldn't resist.
Laura

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

I'm in love/envy