Friday, October 24, 2008

Bubble Pizza

Okay- some of you know the thrill I get when I find a way to piggy-back a meal. We had spaghetti one night and I had made too much sauce. (I have a hard time planning portions.)Remember we had company last week? One night, I thought they would eat dinner with us- but they ended up eating out.. so I had lots of sauce left over.


Instead of letting that go to waste- or eat spaghetti for the remainder of the week. I made Bubble Pizza. It is easy to make and very kid tasty. (Pair it up with a good green side salad to balance the meal.)



Bubble Pizza:
2 cans refrigerator biscuits- cut into fourths and scatter in a greased 9X11 pan.
Pour meat/spaghetti sauce over the biscuits.
Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes until brown.
Sprinkle with cheese.. and let sit for a few minutes. (Until the cheese is melted.)
That's it. The end.

Super easy- kids satisfied- mom satisfied- and plates licked clean.

In the future I am going to PLAN this meal combo... Spaghetti one night.. brown all the meat and make a huge amount of sauce so we can have an easy meal Bubble Pizza a few nights later.

I think it is funny- I share recipes on my blog- I really don't like to cook. I really don't spend that much time in the kitchen. I just love it when I find an easy and yummy dish.

Laura
I'd love to hear your yummy-favorite dishes.

2 comments:

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Bubble Pizza! HOW COOL!

Laura said...

ehem.. what happened to sharing your favorite meal? Don't be lazy on me Crash- I mean... I am trying to get creative and come up with a scary story for your contest...
Laura

Related Posts with Thumbnails

I'm in love/envy