Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Card Exchange Card

This week is my card exchange. Yippee.. a monthly girls night.

I don't know who is looking forward to it more- me or the boys.

All mayhem goes on when I am out. Dad throws caution to the wind. Couch pillows are off and wrestling smack down, eating and drinking in the living room, and who else knows what goes on while moms out.

And to tell you the truth... I don't mind. They need that rough and tumble- male testosterone bonding is important- I'm just glad I don't have to hear it and worry.

Anyway - back to my card. The theme is Thanksgiving or Thinking of you.

I love this little Truck set from Stampin UP!
I'm happy with the "suspension" part of the card too- it turned out sooo cute!

It was alot of work- I started early last month. I had to cut out each truck, then the punching and assembly of the suspension... but my card group always makes beautiful cards- I felt I had to step-up my swap cards. (even though we had to make 13!!)



Too cute..! Little pumpkins and "happy harvest".
It's starting to feel like Fall!

Laura

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

I'm in love/envy