Monday, October 6, 2008

Christmas Craft


Meet sweet Lucy


I was sweeping the blog world and found her at: http://seamssimple.blogspot.com/2008/09/meet-lucy.html

The pattern is http://www.weewonderfuls.com/wee_wonderfuls/store/put-together-5.html She has complete pattern and directions.

I just thought she was soo sweet. I especially like that if you handmade one- you could make it look like your daughter... or at least have her input on hair and eye color.

I've been looking for a Wyatt doll from Super Why show. My two year old LOVES Super Why.. He doesn't talk much - but because he watches this show he recognizes and says most his alphabet. I was thinking this doll could easily be altered to make Wyatt, Little Red and Princess Pea if your little one likes that show as well.

My crafting list is growing. If I attempt this-- Wyatt doll it would be for his birthday in January. I'll up-load pictures if I do.. The one thing that is really tempting me is I think it's alot of hand sewing... and since I don't have a sewing machine.. that is a good thing.

Let me know if you attempt a little Lucy - I would love to see!

Laura

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

I'm in love/envy