Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Favorite time of the Year


It's beginning to look alot like Christmas! Son #1 Was so excited to get the decorations out and put the tree up and lights outside.
It was so nice having kids old enough to help. We don't decorate for other holidays to I think it really makes this season special.




Here is our troop of Snowmen- to hold up our stockings.






This is an angel I've had since I was a little girl.


Then you can see our Hawaiian influences on our tree. We've lived here 4 years and our tree is slowly becoming less snowmen and Santa's and more shells.
I would love to see your trees! Post a picture on your blog and then comment on my site so we can see each others Holiday Fare.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

You are getting started right away! We won't put up a tree until December 10th...your mom always waits until Uncle Dave's birthday (and now Lillee's birthday, too).

We're actually having a full-size tree this year...the first one in at least 6 years. I'll send some pics once it's up.

I love the troupe of snowmen! I've not made stockings for our family, yet. It's definitely on my list of things to do.

SWIRL said...

I lucky... My mother-in-law made all the white stockings!Handmade with lots of love.
The red stocking is mine that my mom made when I was a little girl.

Jo Princess Warrior said...

oh I love the willow nativity set. I will get one maybe next year......

Related Posts with Thumbnails

I'm in love/envy