Saturday, December 6, 2008

For all you Shoppers out there!

I am Swirl's sister and I have hijacked her blog for this post. Some of us here in Maryland think you lazy Hawaiians sleeping in until it is noon our time on the east coast is pretty inconvenient when we find a good deal and we want to tell you about it RIGHT NOW!

Family Fun magazine is featured on Amazon today with a $5 off promotion. It was inexpensive before but a super good deal now. That means I just bought a year subscription for $5.

If you don't have a subscription, go buy one. Right now. For you, for all your friends. This way you will not miss out on the fantastic FEBRUARY MOTHER OF THE MONTH- our gal Swirl!

2 comments:

SWIRL said...

What the?!?!?
That's my sista for you! Always trying to share a great deal- even if she has to over-run someone elses blog!

Thanks Em!
That is a GREAT DEAL! I mean- STEAL!

Martha said...

Awesome deal Em, I gave Swirl a subscription to Family Fun for her bday. How can she be featured as Mom of the month and not even be a subscriber? That is not acceptable.

Don't tell Swirl I paid even less for her gift subscription. It was the deal of the day at http://www.bestdealmagazines.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails

I'm in love/envy