Monday, December 15, 2008

Next Year Christmas Plan



I am going to buy up ornaments to make this wonderful wreath next year! So charming! (And if I can get a great deal on after-Christmas sales... could be a beautiful neighbor gift or teachers gift next year!




This would be a great craft project with older kids. ( I would hot glue the caps on the ornaments-- but they could easily thread them on the wire hangers.

So Beautiful!
(My idea: is gather supplies this year- postpone assembly until next year!)





2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Hey, I made one of these last year too! And by "I", I mean "Pier 1." :)

Corrine said...

oh my good ness those are cute...i never want to hit the sales and then every year at christmas time i think man i should have gone to the stores after christmas to get some cute things to decorate with :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

I'm in love/envy