Saturday, December 6, 2008

Not so one-of-a-kind






HowManyOfMe.com





LogoThere are
47
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?




I just thought I would let you know... those who are following this site: I might not be the person you think I am. There are 47 OTHER people in this country with my name! That would be an interesting reunion!


"Hi" what's your name?" oh yeah..


"So what do you do?" So many different versions of myself... and what if I liked one of them better?

I'm have a "Twilight Zone" moment.

Strange.

(HA!- I typed "Twilight Zone" and I thought.. now why does that not seem retro? Because I am referring to a strange show I watched when I was maybe in elementary school. TWILIGHT!- I wonder how many hits I'll get just because I mentioned Twilight. - but I'm not even really talking about the book/movie.)

2 comments:

Alyson (New England Living) said...

I just went and did it and apparently there are 1 or fewer people in the US. Sort of strange.

wv: notox

your word verifier thinks I need botox. How rude!

We Are Family said...

I only have 13 people with my name. It surprises me because I have only met 1 other person named Annetta before in my life. thanks that was very interesting. Thanks for visiting my blog.
Have a great day, Annetta

Related Posts with Thumbnails

I'm in love/envy