Sunday, December 28, 2008

okay- I need some serious computer help- calling all peeps out in my web-sphere.

I've been working sooo hard on transferring all my info on www.bookclub4boys.com to a new "blogsite"... it's a really long story... which normally I dive right into- but our Internet is out, so I am quickly borrowing some time on my husbands work/lap top....

anyway- you can check out my new site at : www.bookclub4boysinfo.blogspot.com
It's ADORABLE and very informative and helpful if you have boys you are trying to help motivate to read more.

My problem is- i can't figure out how to transfer my domain name... www.bookclub4boys.com and apply it to my new site. ( this is important- cuz in February Family Fun Magazine is going to be directing people to my domain name but they will see my old site- not this NEW, IMPROVED and TOTALLY FABULOUS new blogsite. (Which in the end of the make-over you won't be able to tell it's 3 blogs linked together.)

So- if you know how to do this.. please feel free to drop some hints in the comment box.
i would so appreciate it!

Other than that... we are doing good. Spent a day without power- but can't complain- tropical storms aren't as bad as snow or ice storms.. and I know lots of you are on the mainland dealing with that!

Hope everyone is spending time with family and enjoying themselves.



3 comments:

Amanda said...

love the new site and when Al gets home tonight I'll have him look over your domain name issue...I'm sure he can help you work through it.

Emily said...

Your site super rocks! If you figure out the name thing let me know because I need to do it for my pregnancylossribbons.blogspot.com (I mean my Stepping Stones blog)

Word verifier says 'conism' which I guess is the belief system that eating an ice cream cone makes everything all better.

Kristina P. said...

I've had a couple of blog friends do it, so I will see if I can figure it out.

And I have to go back to work today. Boooooo.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

I'm in love/envy