Friday, December 12, 2008

Remember??

Remember last month was my birthday?





This was my cake..........























And then as part of the "fun" ( cause we really know how to party..)- I was crowned Birthday girl for the evening.. and had my picture taken with all the princess items from my cake.... ? Do you remember this? It seems like just yesterday to me. Just kidding.



Actually, I had forgotten about all the princess stuff.. I just figured the things got thrown away.. or maybe put in the costume box.



Today cleaning the bathroom and doing the laundry,
I look up and saw where the tiara had found it's place in our home.



I laughed. THAT really puts everything into perspective.











3 comments:

The White House said...

Ha! That is so funny. At least you have a royal throne- and I hope you have your own bathroom in that house full of boys! I don't know how you do it. Thanks for coming by my blog.

Kristina P. said...

Too cute! One of my SILs is 6 and she loves princess stuff. We just got her name for Christmas, so I got her a princess making kit.

The Crash Test Dummy said...

That is hilarious!!!! Oh how classic is that? That should be a wordless Wednesday.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

I'm in love/envy