Friday, January 2, 2009

Makin Cards w/Anjeny

I wanted to post pictures of some of the cards I made with Anjeny.

As a good wife, Anjeny agreed to make 100 thank you cards for her husband to give out a work.

As a good friend, I offered to help.
(Any excuse to get together and make cards.)

I love this stamp set: Embrace Life by StampinUP.
This card is Night of Navy, with Orange and bold bright background paper. Old Olive ribbon. Pretty self explanatory.



The next set is with Close to Cocoa & pink paper. I love using pattern paper- it takes the guess work out of finding co-ordinating colors, but I sometimes struggle with layouts for some reason. Just how to make the pattern paper connect to the over-all card.
I like how these two turned out.
I am the demonstrator for our card exchange next Saturday. No pressure.
Lots of pressure- our group has gotten so big!
I try to keep the projects simple for our beginners- but still teach something new to engage the long-time stampers.
It's always a good time. I just stress when I have to demo.
I've been busy- redecorating and organizing for the new Primary year. Old theme had to come down today and new theme posted. I was stressing over THAT too. What is my problem? I live in the land of "no worries- be happy!"
I'm just excited/nervous/ anxiously awaiting for Family Fun magazine to come out and the big debut of my website: www.Bookclub4boys.com... I just hope all the glitches are worked out in time! (mainly the re-directing of the domain name to the new site... ) But because of that- makes me a stress ball over all other areas.
One good thing - I've learned when I am excited/nervous/anxious- I like to do laundry! Who knew? So I almost completely caught up! That was very needed.
Hope everyone is having a good day!


6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I love the brown and pink ones. You did such a great job!

I'm not really crafty, but when I see things like these, I almost want to make some.

Kate said...

I like the brown and pink ones too. our card exchange is next sat, so i have a little time to surf the web for ideas. Thanks for posting these!

Seriously, so blessed! said...

MOTHER OF THE MONTH ROCKS!!!!!!

♥georgie♥ said...

stopping by to give some lurve to you CTD said you were going national how cool is that and with family fun mag!
You go girl

Emily said...

Since your link is still going to your old site I'd take all the stuff off the old site and only put your button to forward everyone. Leave the photo of your kid. But if there is some stuff to see there I think most people will stop there instead of clicking over to your new one. If you know what I mean, Vern (said in Dad's voice)

Ter said...

They look great! THanks for sharing! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

I'm in love/envy