Thursday, February 5, 2009

As promised....

I promised you I would share my next school assignment.
Click {here} to see me sitting on my bed with a science board as my back-drop... draped in a tablecloth.. and watch as my son and I try to capture a video.

I wish I had the time to edit the end: flub-up.. ( that was part of the assignment- to edit the video.) But I was struggling .. I was crunched for time. I couldn't spend all night in the computer lab...

So without any more excuses...
ENJOY my visions of the applications of video in my future class room.
I can't believe I am really sharing this.....

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

For some reason my computer is being a stupid head, and the video won't pop up.

So, I will just pretend that this assignment is something that will win the Nobel Peace Prize.

Martha said...

I think you need kids dancing in the backgound.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

I'm in love/envy