Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cute- Easy Valentine treats!




Look at these adorable: chocolate pretzels! So festive in Valentine colors! I'm going to make a bunch of these and wrap them up for teacher gifts.

Basically what you need:
pretzels
Hershey kisses in different assortments
and valentine- M&M's

there is a really detailed tutorial {here} on how to make them. (where I grabbed this photo)

But basically you place pretzels on a cookie sheet
put a Hershey kiss in the middle
place in an oven at 200 degrees
let the kiss get soft
take out the cookie sheet and place/push a M&M in the center..to make it flat.

Let it cool before packaging...
and you're done!



7 comments:

Ter said...

that is too cute and super easy! Even kids could do that (with adult supervision due to oven). They're almost too cute to eat, but I would eat them anyway. lol

Emily said...

Those are super cute! Too bad I'm not eating sugar any more ever ever ever. If I were I would eat about a hundred and twenty of those

enamor said...

Glad you like my recipe :)

T said...

My SIL makes these for Christmas treats - but they're just as cute all valentine-y :)

On a totally different subject - I was at my new book club this evening and just may have shared your book club blog - and of course one of the ladies said "hey, I read about her!" So I proudly claimed you as a BBFF and told them to get over there :)

SWIRL said...

bought all my stuff tonight!
I couldn't find circle-pretzels.. so I am using the regular type and hope the chocolate will cover the criss cross part...

AND we don't have any white choc/swirl kind of kisses... (darn)
so mine will just be regular..

Martha said...

I was gonna say, I've never seen circle pretzels. Hard to find things in Hawaii. Good luck.

Daniel said...

CUte cute!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

I'm in love/envy