Monday, February 2, 2009

I'm in LOVE...





Tired of working/crafting in your closet? Look at this beautiful work space for crafters.. that can be out in rooms with natural light yet can also be tucked away easily if needed.

I am so in-love. More like envy- because we would never pay to ship something like this here.. but just look how handy and beautiful it is!

I was talking to one of my neighbors about my need to get rid of clutter and general "stuff". (then my second step: organize the stuff I choose to keep.) She rattled off her mantra about order within.. so is order without... and I said, " Yeah, my mantra is more like: Get this crap out!"



I've got a donation pick-up scheduled for today... so yesterday I was a flybaby and very diligent in gathering unused-unneeded items. (Things that don't bring me joy, I don't use and I don't need.)


I just had to share... if you are a crafter, card maker, this cabinet looks like heaven on wheels to me!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, I need one of those!

One trait I inherited from my engineer father is the inability to throw anything away. I won't throw away a piece of paper unless it has been used on both sides, since I like having scrap bits of paper handy to scribble on. So I keep scrap sheets in an old shoebox, finished drawings in another, fabric scraps in yet another...

And nowhere to put all these shoeboxes! The scrap box is perfect!

Anjeny said...

Oh man! You have to post this huh. I am dying to get something like this. I saw one in one of our Stampin Success or was it on Onstage? I showed it to Kevin and begged him to pleeeease either buy me one or make me and if he did, I will be on my hands and knees everyday to do his bidding. Darn guy does not know when a woman is sincere. You know, I still don't remember if he gave me an answer or not.
~~~~~sighs~~~~~oh well.
Do you think if we get together and do another wheel and deal, we both just might end up with one of those? Hmmmmm

Corrine said...

ok that is supper cool, i just need a house to put it in.

Ter said...

*drool*

Jami said...

Ooooooooo! Ahhhhh!

T said...

I might need two of those...

Too bad we're not SO DANG POPULAR that the company sees your post and just sends it to you :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

I'm in love/envy