Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Blog Par-tay !

Ultimate Blog Party 2009
This is the first time I've ever participated in a "blog party"... well- I guess we did have a slumber-party one night at Crash's comment box... that was funny- we went and started TP-ing the comment boxes of friends who didn't come.

But this is more mature...
If you want to meet other blogging mama's you should stop by.
There are lots of prizes too... maybe some from people you even know... check around #59.....

If by some small stroke of luck- the prizes I would be interested: in no special order.. ....#2, #14, #17, #19, #21, #22, #87, #103, #109 and someone mentioned a kitchen aid mixer.. but I never found it on the list.

My organizing is still plugging along- I've lost some steam- since my first "ah-ha" moment... so instead of tackling a whole room... I've just been carving out niches... or focusing on one "station" at a time.



5 comments:

Melody said...

Thanks for visiting my "new idea" home environment blog. Your question made me smile. The environmentalist world is full of contradictions and simple idealism. My answer is.....if Al gore can take a private jet, which is the furthest thing from being eco-friendly, to accept his Nobel Peace Prize for his Global Warming activism, then it is okay for you to use plastic grocery bags to line your small trash cans. I think the Mother Earth will understand!

Storm said...

I'm blog hopping via the Ultimate Blog Party. Nice to meet you.

April said...

I loooooove organizing! The trick is that everything have a place, and with mail to touch it a maximum of 2 times.

Party on!!!

Momma Rayne said...

Hey thanks for stopping by my blog and partying with me for the UBP! come by anytime!!

T said...

organizing? not for me, I love a party... and maybe since April loves organizing (and lives closer) I'll start kissing up to her to make me less of a clutter-lover :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

I'm in love/envy