Saturday, March 7, 2009

Capital Mysteries!



Remember I went to the Library last week? I told you I found some amazing books...? This is one series I am so happy I stumbled upon. The author Ron Roy also wrote the popular A-Z mysteries series.

My library only had books 2 and 3, but I have fallen in-love with KC and Marshall- two kids living downtown Washington DC and solving crimes around the DC Mall.

I grew up 30 mins North of Washington DC. In high school the DC Mall was my playground. I love all the references to different monuments and museums found in Washington DC. Kids will learn on the sly about our nations capital while solving zany mysteries like: Who Cloned the President?
Don't miss this series- especially if you live near Washington DC, or are planning a visit. This would make a great series to read with an easy Field Trip to our Nations Capital!

2 comments:

Ter said...

lol, I love your note at the top of the page. lol. Well I guess you're forgiven. ;)

Monica said...

Hmmm... I wonder if they have them on tape for my 5 year old. He loves the A to Z mysteries on tape.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

I'm in love/envy