Monday, March 16, 2009

Funny site

Okay- I was just catching up on blog "visits" tonight. Touching base with some blogs I've been too busy to visit on a regular basis.. and I noticed this on the side scroll ... Sexy People.

Normally I wouldn't touch a site with this title.. I like living in my G- PG world but the blog I was visiting was of an extended family member, and knowing their humor I thought it must be some kind of spoof.

Oh-my
It is such a funny site. One of those sites you sit and think, "I can't believe I am wasting my time...
okay- just one more picture...
one more page...
really...
NO MORE..
okay- one more photo.... "

So if you are looking for some brain numbing.. this is the site for you.
Actually- if you have any old photo's that haunt you- this might be therapeutic.
I know- I thought I went through an awkward phase growing up... I am quickly learning- it could have been MUCH MUCH worse! The funny thing is... some people have submitted their OWN photos!

Very funny.
Those are my "deep" thoughts for today.

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I've seen this site, and it's hilarious!!

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Can't wait to check it out.

And I voted for you again! Because that's what friends do. ;)

You're welcome.

Emily said...

If I could find that photo of you and I wearing mumus (we look like Siamese twins) I'd send that one in- it cracks me up when I see it

Ter said...

omg. lol...

(I'm terrified to find a pic of myself on there!)

Emily Anne Leyland ( Art-n-Sewl) said...

Hahahaha- I took a quick look and I am going back for more hehe
Thanks ;)

Sarah said...

Haha! Brilliant! I've got a hilarious pic of Mr Sunshine that I am *so tempted* to send in but know I shouldn't.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

I'm in love/envy