Thursday, March 12, 2009

Vote for ME!

HElloooo Ladies!
So- I mentioned I entered a biz competition.. and I am getting my blog bottom whooped! So if you haven't voted for my totally cute and helpful site: Bookclub4boys.com... why not?

Maybe you haven't visited Bookclub4boys.com and you don't know first hand how helpful and wonderful it is... {gasp! can this be true?) NO?

Maybe you feel clicking on this bright -green cheerful button will transport you some place you don't want to be in the blogsphere? { it's harmless and just takes a few seconds.. you don't even have to JOIN.. or SIGN IN.. it's just {click}.. your vote was cast!...} And you can vote DAILY!
Vote For Us in the StartupNation Leading Moms in Business Competition

So what do you say ladies!?
Are you with me?
Are we going to show those other companies over at "Start Up Nation" that the peeps of Girl in a Swirl know how to represent???

So ...whose with me!?
... hello?
.............................................is anyone out there?


Vote For Us in the StartupNation Leading Moms in Business Competition


8 comments:

Ter said...

okay okay ! I voted, now stop being a pest!

lol, seriously though, hope you win! :)

Kristina P. said...

Done!!

Sarah said...

I'M VOTING!

I'm voting twice a day. Once at school and once at home. Sneaky eh?

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Oooh, Sarah is voting twice a day. Wow! That's loyalty.

I voted too. That was eazy peazy.

Emily said...

I voted! I forget to go every day though... GOOD LUCK!

Amanda said...

how did I miss this? have you posted about it before? sorry for being lame and not voting before...I'll try to go everyday. If you post a button everyday at the end of your blog post it will help remind me :)

SWIRL said...

Thanks everyone- and I would like everyone to note the dedication of Sarah- and try to follow suit..

:0)

Anjeny said...

Ok...I voted, not just once, not even twice but three times today. I have to hunt down every working computer I can find in the house to vote for you so I found three working working computers and voted for you from each one of them. Since we are only allowed to vote once a day, I am trying to make up for lost time. I will be picking Stephanie up from Waikiki this afternoon to take her to the airport, I think she has a laptop with her...if we can get access to internet, I will vote for you again.

When is the final count of the poll? I figure if I keep voting for you at least three times a day til then, your scale might go up some. How's that? You happy now? LOL...So good luck!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

I'm in love/envy