Saturday, April 25, 2009

April Showers bring May Flowers

I don't really have anything NEW to say.
Have you gotten MVP yet?? are you going to read along in June and win free prizes?? (at Bookclubs4kids.com)

I am really looking forward to this on-line book club. I haven't figured out all the details. So if you have any suggestions as to what you expect a book club on-line would have, do , be... let me know.

Also: I would be interested to hear if anyone read the book The Last Thing I Remember... I would love to chat and read other peoples thoughts on this book. I've already lent my copy out. My friend Laurie read it then gave it to her husband and he's reading it aloud to their boys at night. {There is a great trailer for the book HERE}

hmmmm... what else can I quiz you about?
I'm kinda feeling brain numb... thinking too much in my classes. It's the first week of the new term and my teacher gave us the final requirements. You can visit my school blog to see the project.

Not to complain: I think it is an awesome project: I just worry about my abilities with computers.

BASICALLY in 5 weeks we are going to learn and create/build an e-learning website, complete with an instructional video, printable brochure, and poster .

No problem.

I mean- they have classes that focus on just video production, or just graphic design for websites and posters... we will be spending a week on each.

I'm excited but nervous- will my family have warm meals & clean clothes? all that stuff is over rated no? Reuse- Reduce and Recycle I say...

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend. If you don't know what to do with your time- come visit the hockey rink- we'll be there from 8am-7pm.

3 comments:

Emily said...

We were at the ball field for 2 hours and the kids complain.. they are hot, they are thirsty, they are hungry (and they devour as many snacks as I bring) so I don't know how you do it ALL DAY with a LONG RIDE on top of it! Hope you have FUN!

lilia said...

another set of classes I should be taking! great idea for your site. when I get mine up and running I maybe we can swap buttons.

SWIRL said...

Yesterday even amazed me... we left the house at 6:45 to make a 8am game.... stayed all day.. games at 10, 12, 2, 4.. .then a pot-luck after and played hockey until 8pm! Some family had brought a light-up puck. We didn't get home unitl 9:30 at night! Feeling a bit sluggish today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

I'm in love/envy