Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Birthday CRASH!

It's Crash's Birthday today!!

Everyone HOP over to her site (HERE) and give her a "birthday spank" in her comment box...
if you have never visited her site- you are in for a treat. She is he-larious!

(I need to make a sign though for her door--- like one of those BEAR signs that says "Don't Feed the Bears"...

Her's would say- "Don't Give her DEW" Code Red Mountain Dew is her posion of choice.
So don't bring any DEW with you.)


I've been so busy with school, hockey, planning a 3-day scout camp, and tending kids with VOG- symptoms (sounds like fog-- but it's ash from the neighboring volcano)
I almost missed her birthday!!!

What a terrible friend! Especially since she was so sweet and made the cake for my suprise party last year!


I am so glad I followed my 3 year old over to her house yesterday and let him play in Martha's pop-up pool. ( they are neighbors) so I was able to camp out on her porch and watch my son play... other-wise I would have NEVER heard Martha excitedly tell Crash what she was making for her (crash's ) birthday present.



So here is my gift to Crash.
A set of cards and a Birthday Calendar.
(If you have never heard of a Birthday Calendar: it's a calendar that you record birthdays on so each month you can - at a glance- see what birthdays are coming up.)
It's a good thing- and something I NEED obviously!
Happy Birthday CRASH!

3 comments:

T said...

my birthday calendar isn't anywhere NEAR that cute - but you are a card Pro! (I know, because I have one here... thanks for that - now I just need to read the book!)

The Crash Test Dummy said...

YAY! I love birthday tributes. And I love your birthday presents. Cards cards cards. I would have settled for your chicken crepes, but cards last longer and bring more joy to others.

Now I feel bad I told you guys NO friends allowed on my porch while I'm gone. :)

btw, so thankful you're planning the 3 day camp. I hear it's at Gunstock. YAY!

Anonymous said...

Your ideas are so cute and creative. I came across your blog and wonder if you would like to direct more Mormon viewers to be able to find it! I hope you will post it on our new website: www.ForSaleByMormon.com. ForSaleByMormon.com creates a very easy and effective way for LDS Church members to communicate with each other about their businesses, products, services, blogs and more. Members now have better access to LDS business owners who provide products and services in their community and nationwide. We are in the process of building our site, to post is FREE. If you could benefit from directing more members to your blog or have a business you would like to promote please join our community today. If you know of anyone who could benefit from the site please forward it on. Thanks!

Megan Hunter

Related Posts with Thumbnails

I'm in love/envy