Monday, September 7, 2009

Computer Dummy

I wish I were more computer savvy-- I bought a new camera ( my old one was encased with sand and malfunctioning after multiple trips to the beach.) But now I have to install new software and figure out where this new program downloads my pictures...
And how do I access it now that I am in blogger...? (The new pictures from my new camera didn't get filed with all my old pictures...)

I have so many pictures to share- and stories to tell...
That is my goal for today!

2 comments:

Ter said...

I'm a bit of a computer dummy too. I can do what I know how to do, but if something changes, or goes wrong or doesn't work the way it usually does, then I am a complete dunce!

Like the new header. :)

Emily said...

Good luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

I'm in love/envy