Friday, January 22, 2010

Darn slippery camera connector!

I have so many darn cute pictures to post on my blog-- but my camera connector cord keeps disappearing! I like to just "leave it connected" to the computer. That way I always know where it is... but the fellas in this house always need to charge their ipods.. and who knows where it gets tossed to!

So frustrating!
So -- in my defense-- to both sets of Grandparents..
We did celebrate son #4 birthday.
I did take pictures.

I will post them...
When the cord re-surfaces...
hopefully that will be sooner than later....

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I usually use an SD card reader, but I keep forgetting to put the card back in the camera! Dad tells me I should just use a cable instead...

SWIRL said...

SD card reader- I'll have to look into that! Thanks

lilia said...

maybe my cord is hanging out (or hiding out) with your cord.

Christi said...

My problem is that somebody is always re-arranging the icons on my desk top. It REALLY bugs me, cuz it takes me forever to find the one I want. I gave lectures to all the older kids, posted reminder signs on the screen, nothing was working. Finally, after interrogating all of the most likely culprits, I got to my four year old. I asked him if he ever clicked on these little pictures and moved them around. He answered proudly, "Yeah, I do that all the time!"

I had forgotten about curling up for a nap with you! That would still be my first choice of things to do if I came to visit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

I'm in love/envy