Sunday, April 25, 2010

numb

I am having a zombie day
Just a nagging headache
but grateful for a day of rest.
Why Sundays are the BEST!
I love having one day- to forget all my worldly woes
a day to reflect on the past week
the good
the bad
the ugly
and a day to forgive and move on
a day to look forward to what fun things lay ahead-
I day to come to grip with my imperfections
and resolve to do better
A day to meet and greet friends I love-- whom I don't see through out the week.
My son is into the movie: Incredibles now.
There is a quote I love...
"I never look back, it distracts from the now"
While I do look back... try to learn from my past,
I like the point of not dwelling on the past
not getting lost in the past--- because it can distract from the now.
Deep thoughts-- I know
Not usual for me..
:0)
It must be my headache..
all those thoughts tossing in my mind
crashing into each other

3 comments:

T said...

I'm not sure I can look back yet... give me a few weeks - when school is over I might have a better view :)

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Aw how sweet. I LUB Incredibles.

I wish my Sundays were a day of rest.

See, the church is so dichotomous. I think being the YW president is breaking the sabbath!!!

I'm going to go write a letter to the prophet.

Christi said...

I have a headache about 30% of the time... not sure it brings out the best in me. I just read your comment that the Robbins came to visit you! How fun! Actually, I'm pleasantly surprised that they're both still alive! I think I'll go look up the Allreds on facebook...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

I'm in love/envy