Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fall Play

Anjeny and I had a girls day a few days ago-
On errand for the Laie Fall Play
we had to find some costume props and such...

We made sure to stop- our shopping and grab a bite at Blazin Steaks...
so yummy!


Then look at this HUGE banner at our mall!
The PCC is really plugging their Haunted Lagoon!
If you haven't been- and you are on the island... you really should go this Halloween.
It is sp-ooo-ky!
Who knew Mormons could be so frightening!
I don't want to spill any secrets... just be prepared to
pee your pants.

Back to the Fall Play...
The performance will be Friday...
if you are in Laie- you should go
(but no Depends-protective underpants are necessary for this show-- )
You might chuckle a little.
Emily B. Our PTCO president wrote up a funny script- modifying the book
Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

If I go missing in action this week-
You can find me-- working on the play.

One script
a load of kids
a handful of volunteer parents
10 hours to practice
some butcher paper and paint
= one school play by the end of the week.

It's going to be a blast!


2 comments:

T said...

holy cramming! I can't imagine writing a script in that time... let alone doing sets or costumes or even casting... but the entire shebang? W.O.W.!!!

The Crash Test Dummy said...

You go girl! I so wish I could be there and be part of it. Especially the girls day part with Anjeny.

I bet Emily wrote a bang up script. I hear Jimmy is the lead. That is awesome!!!! Good luck.

That is cool about the Haunted Lagoon. I know someone who will be there and I can't wait! It's a secret though. And a surprise.

I will spill it soon.


Sooooooooooooo excited!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

I'm in love/envy