Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Baby Step Pdf file uploaded?

Here is my attempt to share my pdf file with all my bff's
as you know.
I am an official Fly Baby-- following the guidance of www.Flylady.net.
She has a program that teaches people who are not natural born cleaners and organizers.. how to develop some good habits in that area.
She teaches you how to de-clutter your home
How to SHINE your sink
and how to Swish and Swipe your bathroom so it is always presentable!

Yes it is true-
she's a magician
and your biggest cheerleader
so definitely go to her site to learn all her cool tricks....
I just needed a simple check off list-- so I don't have to run to my computer every day to see the next step...

If you want to use my check off list- click HERE.
We'll see if that works!
If so...
Big shout out to Michelle from Fiddlers Wife for teaching me!

** okay- the chart might need a little explaining at first...
Work down the list... day 1, 2, 3, 4,, etc...
then when it says start Morning and Night routine that is highlighted green.
Follow the green to the second column that lists a few things to do morning and night (in white).

You don't add the other color items... until you reach that day that is highlighted the same color.
Day 11 you add blue items...
and then you'll add purple items when you reach those days...

happy flying!

2 comments:

T said...

I'm going to have to go to the computer that is connected to the printer because I apparently NEED to go all fly on my house. (says the girl who DID make dinner and DID do some dishes and laundry... but is still sitting amidst the homework clutter)

Martha said...

Just stopped by to say hello. But I don't want to clean the house.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

I'm in love/envy