Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Beehive Book Club ideas

I am still playing with the idea of a Beehive Book club this summer--(most my ideas for beehives are over at www.swirlsewsimple.blogspot.com.) I am still going to make a tri-fold book mark... but it is on the back burner for a bit. (Book Club ideas for BOYS are still my top priority.) BUT
having said that...
One idea/activity for this beehive book club is watch and compare refining of Miri (the princess in the book) and Mia in the movie Princess Diary.

(And maybe we'll talk about the refining process the Lord has in place for us- his daughters.)

This movie is actually based on a series of books! The Princess Diaries. (I haven't' read the series.. I don't know if they are any good.) I did find out that
Mia has her own blog in fact! click HERE

So that is kinda a fun extension from the book/ movie/ series.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

I'm in love/envy