Friday, July 15, 2011

Top 5 favorite Shabby Apple items!



#5 Favorite item from Shabby Apple....
I love this big blossom at the bust... I keep coming back to this dress... every few months... tempted to take the plunge and buy a dress from Shabby Apple.


so hard to choose just 5 items ... but

I felt i had to be selective... so on with the count-down....







#4 favorite item at Shabby Apple----



Red fox (this dress in red) or Grey Fox.
i like the scallop detail of the full skirt... cute, cute cute!













#3 Bon Voyage! I like Navy Blue... my natural hair color is close to this models hair color... so navy Blue looks good on me... and I love the pleat detail on the trim of the skirt.





(not that you can see it in this mini-me picture... but it is adorable as well.










#2 This red frock- called the new Caledonia (sorry the pictures are smaller than a postage stamp! click the link to see a better picture.)







This dress is a wrinkle -free... slip over your head... feel like your in your pajamas.. but look FABULOUS...while comfy.





So... sale.. sale ... sale...

temptation.. temptation... temptation...


if I had ANY reason/event coming up within the next year... i would justify a splurge on a new dress....


a high school reunion...

a wedding..

a vacation...

a pot luck

a trip...

an anniversary...

a birthday....

a school function....

I mean ANYTHING-

but as it is...

we are having a quiet year...

(last year being our zany and crazy year of 50th Wedding Anniversary for my in-laws, three trips to the mainland... big 15th Wedding anniversary celebrated....20th High School reunion etc.. etc...)

But don't let my

quiet year... spoil your fun on splurging... if you do buy one.. post and tell me how fabulous it is~








# 1 Lost at Sea skirt
I am a big fan of a-line skirts















and I love the lines on this- so unexpected!















No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

I'm in love/envy