Monday, June 15, 2009

Adorable!

I was going to up-load some serious business type post... some families are confused on how to post comments on a blog.. so I was going to make a tutorial about that. ( And to participate in the on-line book club at http://www.bookclubs4kids.com/ you have to post comments...)

{B-o-r-i-n-g} But it could / would be a helpful post.

When I was thumbing through my photos I found these....

Do you ever take yourself too seriously? I tend to do that.. .make mountains out of mole hills.... But after flipping through photos I came upon these...

How can I take myself too seriously?





How can I worry about not measuring up to expectations when really who am I trying to impress??


















I love how kids help keep things in perspective...












I'll get to the comment post in a day or two... PROMISE!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Yep, it would be pretty hard to be serious all the time with one of those in the house!

Amanda said...

so adorable! I hope that we'll see more pics like now that school is out....I've missed keeping up with you and the boys!

T said...

it's good to sit back and laugh now and then :)

April said...

CUTE!! I love it when you get a fun reality check!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

I'm in love/envy