Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hockey Pictures

 We are so lucky to have found a competitive roller hockey league here on the island.
One that challenges to the kids by playing other teams and holding tournaments.
(When we first moved here, we put them into ICE hockey and there aren't enough players to even have two teams- on the whole island! So they just practice and play each other. While they like the aspect of ICE hockey... it's not much fun just playing yourself week after week, month after month, year after year.....)
So we switched to Roller Hockey.
(Another factor was as the kids advanced up in the program the game days were switching to Sunday and we try to keep that day set apart for worship.)
 
So it was a good change.
We could get all our hockey fix in on Saturdays and the kids get to play multiple teams on multiple islands.
BUT NOW.
My two oldest sons (because their teams are so good-- not to brag or anything....)have the opportunity to travel to the MAINLAND and compete in
San Jose (SHARK territory) and compete
with other teams in our "region"!
HOW exciting and COOL is
THAT?!?!
We are very excited!







11 comments:

Amanda said...

Good luck! I'll do some advertising for you :)

Unknown said...

Looks good!

Emily said...

That was from Emily, my daycare kid was still signed in I guess!

Martha said...

Those are so cool. I hope they sell.

Sarah said...

Ooh, nice cards! I like the light blue set the best.

val of the south said...

I love them - so cute!

Have you thought about selling them on ETSY.com? I think their listing/percentage fees are tons less than ebay - and it's an all crafters community...just a thought.

Congrats to the team!!

And Happy Birthday!!

April said...

Very cute cards......


HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!!! Who's bringing YOU cupcakes???

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Oooh, I'll buy some. I like the Peppermind Twist and the Blue Christmas.

But actually I came by here to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Martha's coming with some swirly kupcakes and Anjeny's bringing the kute krafts. (I hope they follow through). I told everyone to BYOCR (bring your own Code Red.

I MISS YOU! I LUB YOU!

Your blog looks great! When will your boys be in Cali?

Can't wait to see you and the girlz again. And my kids can't wait to see the boyz

TisforTonya said...

ooh, so cute - came by to wish you belated birthday happiness... sorry I'm late - blogging isn't working into my days as well as it used to :(

your word verifier says quips... and I'm afraid I'm all out of witty quips this morning, dang.

Anjeny said...

Hey you, WHAT?!!LOL

Come to my blog and see check out my first give-away...tell me what you think of it. Thanks.

Ma What's 4 dinner said...

I just found you through the SITS post today and I got to this site through your book club for boys. I'm so excited. I have 3 little boys, 5, 3, and 1...I can't believe you have 4 boys, I know if we went again I would too so I'm done, and I always say that education and especially reading programs are so swayed towards young girls that I'm thrilled to find your site! Yay you! AND you're hockey fans. You are my kind of people! I'll be back and back often. I just want to tell you how thankful I am you are doing this. I will be a fan forever!

Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
www.MaWhats4Dinner.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

I'm in love/envy